Current vacancies at the Kent County Agricultural Society / Kent Event Centre
Working Operations Manager
Based: Kent Showground, Maidstone ME14 3JF.
Salary on application
Full-Time / Permanent
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, the Working Operations Manager key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the Operations Department as part of a Staff Management Team.
- Implement the day to day Health & Safety and Compliance obligations.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of the showground and buildings to a high standard.
- Assist in the planning, organisation and implementation of events run by the Kent County Agricultural Society and the Kent Event Centre.
- Support the Board of Directors and other members of the Staff Management Team as required to ensure effective delivery of the aims, objectives and activities of the Society.
Please click here to download the full job description.
To apply send your cv and covering letter to Alison Wallington – firstname.lastname@example.org.