The last 10 years of the Show saw many changes in the Society’s hierarchy and in 1934 R. Bruce Ward was both President and Chairman of the Society. The venue for the Show was Bybrook at Kennington, on the outskirts of Ashford. The aim was to repeat the success of the 1924 Show, but the weather on the first day was depressing. Rain fell heavily in the morning, especially during the official opening by the Right Honourable The Marquess of Camden, Lord Lieutenant of Kent, whose speech about the problems farmers faced in the current economic climate was welcomed by those present. The constraints of the site in Ashford, a mere 21 acres, caused the Show Yard Committee quite a few problems in trying make sure there was enough room for everyone. The result was a concentration of exhibitors that added to the pleasure of visitors and was a factor in making the Show a ‘lively success’. Mr. Wright organised boxing competitions and The 386th Battery RFA provided a thrilling display of guns versus tanks. On the final day of the Show, the Kent Motor Club generously cancelled its midsummer meeting in the interests of the Society and instead provided a motor cycle gymkhana followed by speedway racing on their track.