The Kent County Show is a showcase event for farming, countryside and rural life in Kent and attracts on average 78,000 visitors.
The Kent County Show is again providing an exclusive opportunity for 10 Kent-based start-up businesses to be part of our brand new Enterprise Zone at the 2021 Kent County Show. Successful applicants will be given a 3m x 3m pitch free of charge. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your new business at one of Kent’s largest three day Shows.
Before applying please ensure you fit the criteria and conditions as set out below:
- The business must have been trading for less than a year and be a new business
- The business should be located within the county of Kent
- Public liability insurance will need to be held for the three days of the Show and any set up days
- Successful applications must be in attendance for all three Show days and stands must be open from 9am – 6pm each day
- Applications must be received in the Show office by Tuesday 6th April 2021
- Shortlisted applications will be expected to attend an interview which will be held the week commencing 12th April 2021
- The Kent County Show will provide a 3m x 3m tent structure to exhibit from but any extras required such as electricity will have to be paid for
- We regret that we are unable to accept applications from caterers but will consider food and drink producers. If you are unsure please contact our tradestand co-ordinator before applying
- If you are a food business you will need to supply relevant Food Hygiene Certificates
- If you are an alcohol business you will need to hold a personal license (TEN not required)
- We will be unable to accept applications from new franchises
- Any successful applications will be subject to the standard terms and conditions for exhibitors at the Show
- Successful applicants will receive 3 three day tickets for staff/helpers working on the stand
All applications received for the Enterprise Zone in 2020 with be considered for the 2021 show.
Or download and complete the form below
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our Tradestand Co-ordinator on 01622 633051 / email@example.com