After a tense game against Columbia our national side have made it to the Quarter Finals of the World Cup and we appreciate that our visitors would like the opportunity to combine a brilliant day out at the Show with watching the match at 3pm on Saturday 7th July.
We are delighted to announce that there will be five areas on the Showground that will have screens.
- Thanks to Kent Scouts the game will be televised on their big screen in the Woodland Area
- The main gate bar, Bar 1 will have two screens and a PA system
- Love Beer one of our beer tents located by the Main Show office will be showing the game on their screen
- The Cornwallis Room located by the large Food Hall, this is an indoor space with limited seating
- The Members Area – visitors will be able to upgrade to a day Member with their entry ticket. Please go to the main Show office each upgrade on an adult ticket is £5 and the child upgrade price is £8. Please note that there is a strict dress code for the Members Area, please check with the staff team prior to purchase.
We will be uploading a match location map prior to Saturday so keep a look out for it.