The very best way to see all that the Kent County Show has to offer, while helping the Society reach its charitable objectives, is to become a member. This will allow you access to the Show for all 3 days and a chance to see all the different and exciting exhibits that make up the County’s largest outdoor event. Membership for the 2021 Show is now available, if you would like to become a member please download an application form below and return it to us including your chosen payment method.
To find out about the Kent County Show, the Heritage Transport Show, Farm Expo, Living Land, the Kent Event Centre, Kent Rural Scholars, and other updates from the last year at the Kent County Agricultural Society, read the 2019 Annual Report below. The 2020 Annual Report will be released in January 2021.
Membership Benefits and Rates
Join now and receive the following privileges:
- Free admission to the Kent County Show for all 3 days and re-admission at will.
- Free admission to the Members facilities during the Kent County Show, including the Members Restaurant, Grandstands and rest rooms.
- Free parking in Members car park during the Kent County Show.
- Reduced entry fees for livestock classes at the Kent County Show. (Not applicable to 3 Day Show Members)
- Opportunity to purchase Members Guest tickets in advance.
- Farming members are entitled to purchase agricultural workers tickets at reduced rates.
- Entitlement to nominate agricultural employees for Long Service Awards. (Not applicable to 3 Day Show Members)
- The right to vote at meetings of the Society. (Not applicable to 3 Day Show or Next Generation Members)
- Named members badge on Show days.
(Not applicable to 3 Day Show Members)
- Cotswold Outdoor – 15% discount online and in-store
- Heritage Transport Show – 1 free ticket per membership
- Free tea or coffee for you and a guest at Biddenden Vineyards
- First time room or exhibition hall hire at the Kent Event Centre (Kent Showground) – 10% discount on weekdays
Society Individual – Includes full Society benefits as detailed above for one person. £55.00
Society Joint – Includes full Society benefits as detailed above for 2 persons residing at the same address. £90.00
Society Governor – Includes full Society benefits as detailed above plus a 3 day Governor’s Guest badge. £110.00
Society Life – Full Society benefits for life. £600.00
Governor Life – Full Governor benefits for life. £1249.00
Next Generation – For members aged under 25, includes all Society benefits other than AGM voting rights. £27.50
3 Day Show Individual – Includes 3 day admission to the Show and use of Members Area on Show days only. £45.00
3 Day Show Joint – Includes 3 day admission to the Show and use of Members Area on Show days only for 2 persons residing at the same address. £80.00
Business Membership – Includes full Society benefits plus 10 any one day guest passes, reserved table in the Members Lounge and reception drink. £330.00
All memberships are per annum, except life memberships.
Memberships are non-transferable.
Adult 1 day pass £30.00
Child 1 day pass £15.00
Sponsors and Supporters Wall
Join the supporters and friends of the Kent County Agricultural Society by purchasing a named brick on our sponsors’ wall. Click below to read more.