Why sponsor the Kent County Show 2017?
The annual three day Kent County Show attracts around 80,000 visitors, 500 tradestands, over 800 livestock entries and over 1300 equine entries, offering you exceptional exposure for your brand or product. By sponsoring the Kent County Show, you are also supporting the work our charity (Kent County Agricultural Society), does throughout the year through educational events, scholarships, bursaries and recognition awards.
Download the 2017 sponsorship brochure
The Show provides the ideal platform to:
- Target an average annual footfall of 80,000 people over three days.
- Build your brand awareness, profile and gain increased exposure.
- Align your brand with a hugely successful business and leisure event
- Reach a very local Kent based audience
- A chance to differentiate your company from your competitors
- A chance to showcase services and products to a wide audience
- Data capture opportunities for future marketing and sales.
- Build better relationships with new and existing customers.
- An opportunity to show your support for an event that has been running for 87 years.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available throughout the Show, which can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
Our benefit packages include:
- Branding in key areas across the showground.
- Banner opportunities in high visibility sites.
- Access to our ringside sponsors lounge and Members’ area.
- Prize giving and photo opportunities
- Acknowledgements and company logo in the prize schedule, catalogue, guide and website.
- Social media exposure
Banner Advertising: Banner advertising is a great way to raise your profile and to promote your brand at our Show. Banner sites are available in all of our Show rings and prices start at £150. To book a banner site please download and complete the below Banner Application Form.
We pride ourselves on our consultative approach to sponsorship, tailoring the package to meet your company requirements and supporting your brand not just over the three day event but for the whole year!
Contact our Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Tel: 01622 633051