The Kent County Show is a showcase event for farming, countryside and rural life in Kent and attracts on average 80,000 visitors.
The Kent County Show is providing an exclusive opportunity for a limited number of Kent-based start-up businesses to be part of our brand new Enterprise Zone at the 2018 Kent County Show. Successful applicants will be given a 3m x 3m pitch free of charge. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your new business at one of Kent’s largest three day Shows.
Before applying please ensure you fit the criteria and conditions as set out below:
- The business must have been trading for less than a year and be a new business
- The business should be located within the county of Kent
- Public liability insurance will need to be held for the three days of the Show
- Successful applications must be in attendance for all three Show days and stands must be open from 9am – 6pm each day
- Applications must be received in the Show office by Monday 9th April 2018
- Shortlisted applications will be expected to attend an interview which will be held the week commencing 16th April 2018. In this interview you will be expected to deliver a small presentation about your company and provide samples, if appropriate
- The Kent County Show will provide a 3m x 3m tent structure to exhibit from but any extras required such as electricity will have to be paid for
- We regret that we are unable to accept applications from caterers but will consider food and drink producers. If you are unsure please contact our tradestand co-ordinator before applying
- If you are a food business you will need to supply relevant Food Hygiene Certificates
- If you are an alcohol business you will need to hold a personal license (TEN not required)
- Any successful applications will be subject to the standard terms and conditions for exhibitors at the Show
- Successful applicants will receive 3 three day tickets for staff/helpers working on the stand