Catering at the Kent County Show
Applications for catering units at the 2017 Kent County Show are now open.
The Kent County Show attracted 80,000 visitors over three days in 2016. This is a popular and prestigious event and as such expects the highest standards of food hygiene and quality at all times. We will only consider applications from catering concessions awarded 4 or 5 star rating from their local authority. Any failure to comply with current legislation would lead to the caterer’s immediate removal from the Show.
To apply for a catering concession at the 2017 Kent County Show, please download the information pack and form below.
The following documents must be submitted with the tender and will be taken into consideration when the tender is evaluated:
- Sample menu’s including information on the product/s for sale, portion size, minimum weight, content, description of filling and intended selling prices.
- Photo/s of previous working catering set-up.
- Copy of Food Premises Registration or name & address of Local Authority that the business is registered with.
- Confirmation of your food hygiene rating as provided by your Local Authority.
- Copy of the company Public & Employees Liability Insurance.
Deadline for catering applications: Tuesday 28 February 2017.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy Hegarty on 01622 633052 or email email@example.com.