The very best way to see all that the Kent County Show has to offer, while helping the Society reach its charitable objectives, is to become a member. This will allow you access to the Show for all 3 days and a chance to see all the different and exciting exhibits that make up the County’s largest outdoor event. Membership for the 2019 Show is now available, if you would like to become a member please download an application form below and return it to us including your chosen payment method.
To find out about the Kent County Show, the Heritage Transport Show, Living Land, the Kent Event Centre, Kent Rural Scholars, and much more that has happened within the Society, read the 2017 Annual Report below. The 2018 Annual Report will be released in January 2019. (To view in full screen, please press ‘click to read’)
Membership Benefits and Rates
Join now and receive the following privileges:
- Free admission to the Kent County Show for all 3 days and re-admission at will.
- Free admission to the Members facilities during the Kent County Show, including the Members Restaurant, Grandstands and rest rooms.
- Free parking in Members car park during the Kent County Show.
- Reduced entry fees for livestock classes at the Kent County Show. (Not applicable to 3 Day Show Members)
- Opportunity to purchase Members Guest tickets in advance.
- Farming members are entitled to purchase agricultural workers tickets at reduced rates.
- Entitlement to nominate agricultural employees for Long Service Awards. (Not applicable to 3 Day Show Members)
- The right to vote at meetings of the Society. (Not applicable to 3 Day Show or Next Generation Members)
- Named members badge on Show days.
(Not applicable to 3 Day Show Members)
- Oak View Caravan Park, Scragged Oak Road, Detling – discount on pitch fees weekdays and weekends
- Broadview Garden Centre (Hadlow) – 10% weekdays
- Hadlow College Farm Shop – 10% weekdays
- Cotswold Outdoor, Newnham Court Shopping Village – Members Nos. AF-KCAS-M4 – 10% (on full price items)
- Heritage Transport Show – 1 free ticket per membership
- First time room or exhibition hall hire at the Kent Event Centre (Kent Showground) – 10% weekday
- The European School of Osteopathy – Maidstone: are offering Kent County Agricultural Society members a first consultation for £20 (usually £28) and subsequent treatments £15 (usually £21) when they book a daytime appointment at the ESO Clinic (Mon-Fri), saving roughly 30%
Memberships Available for 2019
Society Individual – Includes full Society benefits as detailed above for one person. £ 55.00
Society Joint – Includes full Society benefits as detailed above for 2 persons residing at the same address. £ 90.00
Society Governor – Includes full Society benefits as detailed above plus a 3 day Governor’s Guest badge. £ 110.00
Society Life – Full Society benefits for life. £ 600.00
Governor Life – Full Governor benefits for life. £ 1249.00
Next Generation – For members aged under 25, includes all Society benefits other than AGM voting rights. £27.50
3 Day Show Individual – Includes 3 day admission to the Show and use of Members Area on Show days only. £ 45.00
3 Day Show Joint – Includes 3 day admission to the Show and use of Members Area on Show days only for 2 persons residing at the same address. £ 80.00
Business Membership – Includes full Society benefits plus 10 any one day guest passes, reserved table in the Members Lounge and reception drink. £ 330.00
All memberships are per annum, expect life memberships.
Memberships are non-transferable.
Adult 1 day pass £28.00
Child 1 day pass £15.00
Sponsors and Supporters Wall
Join the supporters and friends of the Kent County Agricultural Society by purchasing a named brick on our sponsors’ wall. Click below to read more.